As a Teaching School, partnerships are vital in delivering a range of programmes to schools.
We are so pleased to work with schools in the Diocese – here are the schools involved with CatholicLinks…………..
In alphabetical order we are:
• Debbie Campbell – C2C Teaching School Alliance.
• Andrew Dickinson – Headteacher, Uplands Manor, Sandwell
• Christine Finnegan – Headteacher of Our Lady and St Kenelm, Dudley, who has worked as Co-Headteacher with Ed Masterson.
• Jacqui Le Maitre – Executive Headteacher 3 federated primary schools, St Mary’s Broadway in Worcestershire, St Mary’s Henley and Our Lady’s Alcester in Warwickshire.
• Ed Masterson – Headteacher of St John Bosco Catholic School and National Teaching School, West Bromwich.
• Di Mason – Formerly Principal of two primary academies – St Peter’s, Cobridge, and St Wilfrid’s, Stoke on Trent – as part of a larger Multi Academy Company. The academies are designated as National Teaching Schools. Now working across the MAC.
• Helen Quinn – Catholic Senior Executive Leader of the Romero Academy
• Rosanna Snee – Principal of St Peter’s, Cobridge, part of the C2C Teaching Alliance.
• Margaret Yates – Principal of two primary academies – St Gregory’s, Longton, and St Maria Goretti, Bucknall, Stoke on Trent – as part of a larger Multi Academy Company.
CatholicLinks Leadership Programmes have their origins in the period when the National College for School Leadership was dominant in providing quality leadership programmes for school leaders at various levels of leadership. Margaret Buck, a former Director of Schools of the Diocesan Schools Commission for the Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham, was active for almost twenty years with the National College, in facilitating, tutoring, assessing, writing and planning leadership programmes to provide for early leaders through to senior leadership teams and headteachers. Her experiences included tutoring Catholic cohorts on ‘Leading from the Middle’, ‘Leadership Pathways’ and the ‘National Professional Qualification for Headship’, as well as writing a half-module for NPQH. She also wrote a suite of Catholic leadership programmes known as the CatholicLinks Leadership Programmes which she has passed on to us.
Now we are the force behind the CatholicLinks Leadership Programmes.
We are pleased to have taken on the strategic and operational management of the CatholicLinks suite of leadership programmes. We act as both the licensed provider and as facilitators of the programmes.
To book on to our Moving Courses please use the Booking Form
Our Moving Forward Application can be located here: 2018 2019 Moving Application form