Moving On : For Aspiring Assistant / Deputy Headteachers!
- An opportunity for aspiring or middle leaders to reflect on their own practice and extend leadership skills further in the context of a Catholic School
- School based coaching activities and online learning form part of the programme
- Opportunity to attain accreditation through Newman for Master credits
- Addresses mission, vision, values, and distinctiveness, accountability and governance, new models, recruitment and retention
- Christine Finnegan, Headteacher Our Lady and St Kenelm
Who is is suitable for:
- Aspiring Senior Leaders (Assistant Headteacher/Assistant Principal or Deputy Headteacher/ Vice Principal) at both Primary and Secondary level
- Supports learning at NPQML level
What will you take away with you? e.g. resources, learning points etc.
- Greater understanding of what it means to be a middle and senior leader in a Catholic school
- Experience of visiting different schools
- Vocational/ career planner
- Self-evaluation opportunities
- Hard copy of resources
£400 in total (for all five days) Including lunch and refreshments